5 x 5 litre bottles Organic English Apple Cider Vinegar - unpasteurised for health and culinary use.
If you wish to buy more than one box or anything else with your order please contact us direct as we can offer a better postage rate using consignment rates (the webshop is unable to calculate this)
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a well-known food supplement, water purifier and natural antibiotic made of whole sweet apples, rich in minerals and trace elements. ACV is considered natures perfect supplement.
Our ACV is non-pasteurised so it is literally alive, it contains all the natural goodness and beneficial active enzymes.
ACV is believed to help many conditions including the following
- Fighting infection/Immune System
- Stifness/Muscle Cramp
- Urinary tract infections/Kidney stones
- Skin problems
- Blood pressure
- Tenderising meat
- Making dressings
- Preserving & pickling
- Many more culinary uses........
- What is the nature of the mother? - Unpasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural beneficial active enzymes. "Mother" forms naturally from these enzymes, pectin and apple residues, creating molecules of protein conected in strand like chains. If left undisturbed, as the ACV ages this may become visible to the naked eye as a delicate cobweb like substance.
- Since the ACV is unpasteurised is it protected from E.coli? - ACV does not carry the E.coli bacteria due to the acidity.
- Does it need to be refrigerated? - No but we advise it is stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Is it safe to be given during pregnancy ? - Yes.
- Is it possible to take too much? - There is no clear limit on how much an individual can or should take.
1 capful 2-3 times daily. Add to a glass of water or fruit juice. Add lemon and honey if required.
Frequently asked questions
Produced for us by an award winning producer. Apple cider vinegar may vary in colour depending on the variety of apple it is produced from.